dhtmlXGridObject display gap between rows

dhtmlXGridObject doesnt display properly on loading.

the issue is THERE is a DISPLAY GAP between different rows of dhtmlXGridObject.

On clicking again and again the same object sometimes displays properly and sometimes shows a gap.

This issue is there only on IE not on Firefox.

Please comment.

Thanks in advance.

Lalit.

If you are using grid in dyn. srnd mode , problem can be caused by custom css applied to grid, which may affect row height and corrupt correct row position calculations.
You can try to specify row height directly through
grid.setAwaitedRowHeight(height);
dhtmlx.com/docs/products/kb/inde … dRowHeight

In response to your previous reply I have tried using the property grid.setAwaitedRowHeight(height);  with values 12, 20
But on debugging I got an error "Object does not support this property"
Does our version not support this property ?
Currently we are using version v.1.6 build 71114

We do not use any images in the grid except a checkbox image which is of size 11* 11
I have even changed the ss_grid property of grid.setStyle() function to different values 12,14,20,24
Still there is a display gap between rows
1 point to add -> the gap is always between the first header row and the remaining set of rows.

Could there be any other solution ?Please Comment.

Thanks in advance
Lalit

Does our version not support this property ?
Was not available as separate method in this version of grid.
You can try to use the direct assigment as
mygrid._srdh=parseInt(height);
be sure to call this command after skin applied to grid, because setSkin will reset row height value

>>1 point to add -> the gap is always between the first header row and the remaining set of rows.
Please be sure that you are using unique IDs for each row and not using such ID as 0,null,false

I tried mygrid._srdh=parseInt(20); both before and after my grid.init() call ; but of no use.
We are not calling setSkin()

We are using unique IDs for each row  and not using such ID as 0,null,false.

I think the display gap is due to improper loading of the grid elements because everytime I refresh the page the display is proper for a fraction of a second and later the gap is seen.
This gap is seen only on IE ; On Firefox it works fine.

Please comment.

Thanks in advance,
Lalit.

Unfortunately the issue can’t be reconstructed locally.

If it still occurs for you - please provide any kind of sample where it can be reconstructed.

There was a function
function correctSizes(){
        document.getElementById(mygrid’).style.height = (document.body.offsetHeight - 30)+‘px’;
        document.getElementById(‘mygrid’).style.width = (document.body.offsetWidth - 30)+‘px’;
}

in my code.On commenting it out the code now works fine.There is no display gap now.

Thanks & Regards,
Lalit.