dhtmlxLayout vertical separators are not displayed

I have created this simple layout. Between cells b and c there should be a vertical separator, but it is not displayed (it’s a pixl width wide). This makes it very hard to resize these cells.

It seems like the width of the cell is wrong. Can somebody help?

Travis

<html>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/DHTMLX/dhtmlxLayout/codebase/dhtmlxlayout.css"> 
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/DHTMLX/dhtmlxLayout/codebase/skins/dhtmlxlayout_dhx_skyblue.css">
<script type="text/javascript" src="/DHTMLX/dhtmlxLayout/codebase/dhtmlxcommon.js"></script> 
<script type="text/javascript" src="/DHTMLX/dhtmlxLayout/codebase/dhtmlxlayout.js"></script> 
<script type="text/javascript" src="/DHTMLX/dhtmlxLayout/codebase/dhtmlxcontainer.js"></script> 
<body>
	<div id="fraLayout" style="width:100%;height:90%;position:relative;border:2 solid black;line-height:100%;"></div>
</body>
<script language="javascript">
		var dhxLayout = new dhtmlXLayoutObject("fraLayout","3T");	
</script>
</html>

Is the problem reproduced in the samples from layout package, for example here - dhtmlxLayout/samples/02_conf/01_patterns.html ?

Please attach the completed demo.

Yes, the page dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … .html#code also has the same issue between cells 2 & 3. There is a 1 pixl width to try and resize the cells.

In what browser does the problem occur ?

Internet Explorer 8.0

The solution to the issue was that the css applied on my page was setting the

line-height. I created a new css with the line-height removed and everything appears correctly.

An improvement for DHTMLX would be to have specific classes applied to their objects instead of the DHTMLX stylesheets setting the base element’s styles to reduce the overlapping of applied csses.