dhtmlxMenu/Toolbar

Hello,

quick question regarding latest dhtmlx components:

1) is there an easy way to increase the size (height) of dhtmlxMenu or Toolbar? For example we wish to have bigger icons for the menu/toolbar…

2) is it possible to attach tabbar with a vertical layout instead of horizontal layout?

thanks for your great product and support,

j

Hello,

the sample with custom icon size was attached to this post: dhtmlx.com/docs/products/kb/inde … mal&q=9721

The 1st parameter of the attachTabbar method is mode: top(default),left,right. For example:

var tabbar = layout.cells(“a”).attachTabbar(“left”);

thanks appears to be working well.

On a sidenote, your Knowledge Base articles does not work with Google Chrome browser. For example:

dhtmlx.com/docs/products/kb/inde … 52&a=21312

That link does not work on Chrome, this has been this way for ages now :frowning:

I guess no one ever reported that so it never got fixed!! anyways, would be great if your KB works with google chrome.

Cheers,

j

actually, i have another problem now…

i only want big size icons for one toolbar (the main toolbar) but not for the other toolbars…how can i accomplish this?

Hello,

thank you for the information about google chrome. We’ll try to fix the problem.

Regarding toolbar - it’s possible to apply styles only for a certain container. Please, see attached sample

99_toolbar_24px_icons.zip (61.1 KB)