DhtmlXScheduler Custom Week View

Hello,
Is it possible to start week from Wednesday to Tuesday in Week View?
And when we click on Navigation buttons it should follow the same pattern.

For Ex.
Show Week with starting 4th July 2012 (Wednesday) to 10th July 2012 (Tuesday) and when I click on Navigation for next week, it should show Week with starting 11th July 2012 (Wednesday) to 17th July 2012 (Tuesday).

Thanks in Advance.
Grab.

Hello,
you can create a custom view. You need to define all of these methods as described here docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … stom_views scheduler.date.<viewName>_start scheduler.date.get_<viewName>_end scheduler.date.add_<viewName> scheduler.templates.<viewName>_date scheduler.templates.<viewName>_scale_date
and then you have to define server side configuration object for it public class CustomView : WeekView { public CustomView() : base() { this.ViewType = <viewName>; this.Name = <viewName>; } }

Thanks for the Reply.

Actually I am trying with ASP .Net application (SchedulerNetAsp) which is using Scheduler.dbml & SchedulerNetAsp.Publish.xml files.

Can you please let me know where to change that?

Thanks
Grab.

Dear Aliaksandr,
Can you please help me in this regard?

Thanks,
Grab.

Hello Grab,
here is the working sample
CustomView120718.zip (462 KB)

Thanks Aliaksandr. :smiley:
It works perfect.

I like to restrict users to create more than one event for the same time. Do we have any option for this in this solution?

Thanks Grab.

Hi,
try enabling Collision extension Scheduler.Extensions.Add(SchedulerExtensions.Extension.Collision);

Thanks that worked.

I tried publishing the site to IIS but it says scheduler is undefined for CustomView.aspx.
Do I need to change anywhere?

Thanks,
Grab.

When I published this to IIS, It is not saving record and following error comes:

[b]Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; InfoPath.3; .NET4.0E; MS-RTC LM 8)

Line: 3955
Char: 3
Code: 0
URI: localhost:1111/Scripts/dhtmlxSch … heduler.js
[/b]

Please provide do I need to update dhtmlxscheduler.js file?

Thanks,
Grab.

I was wondering, it works fine when I run it through Visual Studio. I am getting issue only when I am publishing to IIS.

Looks like application fails to connect to the database, it throws js error when trying to parse response of Data.
Check what Data request actually returns, there must be some error message

Can you please assist on this?

Thanks,
Grab.

Thanks Aliaksandr,
You were correct. I missed a silly point. In EventViewer it showed me Login failed for Application Pool for IIS. I changed it and worked fine.

Thanks for your Support.
Grab.