dhtmlxScheduler dont show any Events from MsSQL Database

Hey, ive got a big Problem.
iam using the dhtmlxScheduler with a MsSQL Database. So i have updatet the Select Query and i can create, delete, update Events with the Calendar, but if i just load the Calendar there are no Events.
The SQL Query looks like this:
SELECT ID,DatumUhrzeitStart,DatumUhrzeitEnde,InhaltsText,LastChangeUserID,LastChangeDate,ErfasserMitarbeiterID,Erfassungsdatum,TerminTypID,Bestaetigt,GanzerTag FROM Termine WHERE DatumUhrzeitEnde BETWEEN (CONVERT(smalldatetime, ‘01.09.10’, 4)) AND (CONVERT(smalldatetime, ‘01.11.10’, 4))

And the MsSQL Database looks like this:
ID DatumUhrzeitStart DatumUhrzeitEnde InhaltsText LastChangeUserID LastChangeDate ErfasserMitarbeiterID Erfassungsdatum TerminTypID Bestaetigt GanzerTag
4371 2010-09-29 10:35:00 2010-09-29 14:40:00 daw 1 2010-09-21 09:00:00 1 2010-09-21 09:00:00 1 1 1

“DatumUhrzeitStart” stands for “start_date” and “DatumUhrzeitEnde” stands for “end_date”…so i cant find the Problem and iam still frustrated.

Hi Fargho,
You haven’t really described your issue in enough detail, such as how you have your connector configured, what server side language you are using, or any other detail.

If you are running on a .NET environment, and use visual studio 2008, you might want to refer to the sample code which was posted on my discussion forum thread:
download/file.php?id=2648
I am using complex SQL for table retrieval and it works fine (is an incomplete sample though, and requires updates to the package because some files were v2.2 instead of v2.3) too see where your connector may be incorrect.

Hope that helps
Kind regards
Greg

Hey Greg,

my server side language is PHP.
I can create, delete and update events in the frontend and that changes are in the Database too. Alle Events where wirte without any errors to the datebase.
The problem ist, that the dhtmlxScheduler dont show any event in the Frontend.
I take a look at your sample, maybe that will help :neutral_face:

a) Problem can be caused by caching, try to use

scheduler.config.prevent_cache = true;

b) if problem still occurs - enable log in php connector
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … nd_logging