dhtmlxScheduler Fatal Error

I did (a) but didn’t work, and for (b) it’s too late because I already deleted the old folder.
I found out that the two “new” folders belongs to something else, so it’s not an issue.

I still can’t active the plugin, I have this error code:

Warning: require_once(/home/data/c0102373/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler/codebase/dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/data/c0102373/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler-3/scheduler.php on line 51

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/data/c0102373/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler/codebase/dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/data/c0102373/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler-3/scheduler.php on line 51

BTW, the plugin page tells me the plugin’s version is 2.0 .

Any help?

check that in directory
your_wordpress/wp-content/plugins/
the ‘event-calendar-scheduler’ directory exists, and inside it the files are the same as on attached screenshot.

Above error has not relation to the logic of plugin, it seems that some plugins file there was not unpacked, or unpacked incorrectly.

I have everything :frowning:

Try to create the test.php file in the plugin folder with next content

<?php $res = require_once('/home/data/c0102373/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler/codebase/dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.php'); var_dump($res); ?>

and try to load it from the browser

if you will have error then

• there is some problem with php installation, because it can’t include php file which is exists
    or
  • the path /home/data/c0102373/public_html/ is wrong