dhtmlxScheduler_mobile update for iOS5?

I see where there has been an update to the Touchui.js to accomodate for iOS5. Is there also an update for the mobile version of Scheduler? (I’m having problems with inputs - it isn’t pulling up the keypad…)

Thank you,
Rob

Updated js file is attached, main scheduler’s package will be updated in the nearest time as well.
dhtmlxscheduler_mobile.zip (39.1 KB)

Thank you. The inputs are working. (I’m authenticating via ajax from dhtmlxcommon.js)

For some reason, though, it is not able to download events. So, I think something isn’t right with the $$(“scheduler”).load function

Thank you,
Rob

Stanislav,

OK, when I use the new dhtmlxScheduler_mobile.js in firefox (for troubleshooting purposes), it is unable to initialize the calendar. In Firebug, it is reporting “date.getHours is not a function”.

I also noticed that the new dhtmlxscheduler_mobile.js is 4k smaller than the one I was using (a 30 August edition that I got from this thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20141&p=63890#p63890).

Is it possible to apply whatever fixes you had to make to that version?

Thank you,
Rob

Original update works in FF 5+
Which version of FF you are using?

Is it possible to apply whatever fixes you had to make to that version?
Attached
scheduler_mobile_custom.zip (111 KB)

Stanislav,

Thank you. That one works.

I’m running FireFox 7.

I noticed that you named it ‘_custom’. Are the patches that you and Alexandra have made going to be incorporated into the mainstream distribution? Or will I need to be concerned about maintaining them after the next update?

Thank you,
Rob

They will be included in the main version ( actually already included in dev. version )
Currently we are preparing major update for mobile scheduler so head version of codebase is not stable, so I have patched the previously attached files directly - here’s why I have named the package as “custom”