dhtmlxScheduler Month / Week view question

When in Month View or Week View, clicking the Date should open the calendar in Day view. Am I missing something or is this feature not available (yet)?

Basically, if I have a whole bunch of short appointments/events on a day, and I see that day in Month View, I won’t be able to see all the appointments/events.

Alternately, there needs to be a way to go and view a specific date in Day view without having to use the little black arrows beside the word “Today”.

Unfortunately such functionality is not available in current version.

Any idea on a timeline to add this feature?

Optional ability to use x-scale headers as links will be added in next version ( will be released till the end of the month )

>>a way to go and view a specific date in Day view without having to use the little black arrows beside the word "Today"
There is a js API which allows to change current date to any necessary ones.
We don’t have plans to add any extra navigation elements in next version.

I would also like to do exactly what the original poster asked - have the dates in month and week view clickable to go directly to day view.  Is there any version/beta which can allow this yet.

Many thanks

Pete

Add the attached js file to the page ( after dhtmlxscheduler.js )

If you want to style the linsk in some special way, you can add a css rule to the page similar to the next

.dhx_cal_container a{
color:black;
}

ext_active_links.zip (463 Bytes)