DHTMLXScheduler : Possible 'paging' functionality

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to extend the DHTMLXScheduler component to allow ‘paging’ of data. An example scenario is described below.

We currently have a requirement to display an event in the scheduler every two minutes. This seems to be causing problems, especially in the week view as by default the scheduler loads over 5000 events ‘in one go’.

I was wondering if it would be possible to add functionality to allow the ‘polling’ of event data in a dynamic fashion as a user scrolls through the view.

Please find attached an example to illustrate the scenario (we are displaying an event every 2 minutes from 24/08/2009 00:00:00 - 31/08/2009 00:00:00).

As you may find, the component cannot cope and will ‘hang’ when asked to load such a vast amount of data. I hope that paging would solve this problem.

Thanks for your time,

Simon

Unfortunately such behavior is not possible , grid renders whole screen at once, and changing its rendering logic is quite problematic.
( Technically it possible to catch onscroll event and call load commands from it - but such solution is not reliable in common case )