dhtmlxScheduler recurring events problem

Hi,
I was trying out the scheduler and landed in one problem,
According to the tutorial, I added the recurring events js files. But when I click on the Enable/Disable button, I get left part of the recurring events but not the right part of the recurring events.
This is what my light box shows when I enable the recurring events section

By developerms at 2011-03-28

And this is how it looks when I run the sample for recurring events

By developerms at 2011-03-28

Can someone please explain what I may be doing wrong?

somebody, please explain…

Hello,

Did you also include css file?

<link rel="stylesheet" href="../../codebase/ext/dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.css" type="text/css" title="no title" charset="utf-8">

Best regards,
Ilya

I’ve added even the css file. But not able to figure out what’s wrong.

These are the settings I am using

scheduler.config.show_loading=true;
scheduler.config.xml_date="%Y-%m-%d %H:%i";
scheduler.config.prevent_cache = true;
scheduler.config.lightbox.sections=[
            { name:"event", height:20, map_to:"text", type:"textarea"},
            { name:"description", height:50, map_to:"details", type:"textarea"},
            { name:"location", height:43, map_to:"event_location", type:"textarea"},
            { name:"country", height:21, map_to:"cityid", type:"select", options:scheduler.serverList("typeb")},
            { name:"website", height:20, map_to:"website", type:"textarea"},
            { name:"category", height:21, map_to:"categoryid", type:"select", options:scheduler.serverList("type")},
            { name:"recurring", height:115, type:"recurring", map_to:"rec_type", button:"recurring"},
            { name:"time", height:72, type:"time", map_to:"auto"}
        ]
scheduler.config.details_on_create=true;
scheduler.config.details_on_dblclick=true;
scheduler.config.agenda_start = new Date(); //now
scheduler.config.agenda_end = scheduler.date.add(new Date(), 1, "month"); //1 month from a current date
scheduler.config.multi_day = true;
scheduler.init('scheduler_here',new Date(),"month");
scheduler.load("connector.php");

dp = new dataProcessor("connector.php");
dp.init(scheduler);

Hello,

If your page is available on the internet — can you please give us a link?
Or create a complete sample with the files you are using where this issue could be reproduced?

Best regards,
Ilya

Please check the attachment. Let me know where I may be going wrong.files.rar (4.17 KB)files.rar (4.17 KB)

Hello, alekh.

What we need is a minimal but a Complete demo with all js and css files you are using, so we could simply run it on a web server. If some files does not affect the issue — you can exclude them but also remove link from the sample page.

Best regards,
Ilya

Hello Ilya,
I just figured out what the problem was. I had included the dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.css file, before the css files that are required for the basic scheduler. I just changed the order by including the recurring related js and css files after all the js and css files required for the scheduler and it worked!! :smiley:

Thanks a lot for replying.