dhtmlxSlider - Calculate value of 2 sliders

Hi.
I’m newbee, so plz bear with me :slight_smile:

I’m trying to make a set of sliders, who creates a number. And at the buttom of the form I want a new field, that calculates the value as shown under.

Here is the calculation I want done:
(The value for slider1 * 15) + (The value for slider2 * 23) =

You can see the form in the zip-file:
It’s under samples/02_itegrationwithform/kostnadskalkulator.html
codebase.zip (364 KB)

Hi
Made for you little working sample with approach of achieving your result.
See attachment.
slider_summ.rar (12.2 KB)

Hi.
Thx for your reply. I’ve tried your file but I don’t get it to work. I get this errormsg:
Detaljer om feil på webside

Brukeragent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Tidsstempel: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 11:26:23 UTC

Melding: ‘console’ er udefinert
Linje: 47
Tegn: 13
Kode: 0
URI: [file://file-home-ajr/AJR-Users$/B280119 … _summ.html](file://file-home-ajr/AJR-Users$/B280119/Documents/Kostnadskalkulator/dhtmlxSlider/Summert/dhtmlxSlider/slider_summ.html)

Melding: ‘console’ er udefinert
Linje: 47
Tegn: 13
Kode: 0
URI: [file://file-home-ajr/AJR-Users$/B280119 … _summ.html](file://file-home-ajr/AJR-Users$/B280119/Documents/Kostnadskalkulator/dhtmlxSlider/Summert/dhtmlxSlider/slider_summ.html)

Any idea?? :question:

Hi
Locally all is fine

Thx agian for reply.

I have tried again but it looks like this:

Is there some files I’m missing?

Is it screenshot of my sample? or it’s your?
If it’s yours - attach new completed demo, please.
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=othe … leted_demo

Hi again.

Thx again for the reply. It still doesn’ work for me. It just say test when I move on the sliders. I have now uploaded the file on my website, so you can see it here.

ringsport.no/Slider/slider_summ.html

The error msg. says:
‘console’ is uidentyfied
line:47 carr: 13

Hi
Sorry, may be i don’t understand you clear…
What is your expected result? In my case all the number are summed afret every moving.

Hi again.
I guess it’s something to do with my explorer or something. Tested this on a computer with a friend and it worked perfect. But it still doesn’t work for iPhone and Android :unamused:

But thx for your help. You have been very helpfull. If you have any idea of how to make it work on different platforms I would be more than happy :slight_smile:

Hi,

Slider was not designed for mobile devices. Our desktop components listen to mouse events, which do not fire on mobile browsers. Therefore, Slider does not work for iPhone and Android.

You may try to use our Touch library for mobile UI dhtmlx.com/touch/