dhtmlxTabbar

Hi!

I have latest dhtmlxTabbar. In one of the samples it uses dhtmlxTabbar/codebase/skins/dhtmlxtabbar_dhx_blue.css file which I cannot find. There is no skins folder for dhtmlxTabbar. Please provide me the folder if you have to.

Thanks.

Hello,

Actually these is no dhtmlxTabbar/codebase/skins/dhtmlxtabbar_dhx_blue.css. This file is included by mistake.

The additional classes for tabbar with dhx_blue skin are included into the dhtmlxtabbar.css and dhtmlxwindows_dhx_blue.css(if tabbar is used inside window)

Hi!!

I tried the sample from components to add tabbar in window(tabbar.html) by directly opening it in a web browser it doesnt show content from tabber.xml. Mozilla gives this following message & error resp.:

Security Error: Content at file:///D:/Development1/dhtmlxWindows/samples/components/tabbar.html may not load data from file:///D:/XYZ/dhtmlxWindows/samples/common/tabbar.xml?1239963014522.

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception… “Access to restricted URI denied”  code: “1012” nsresult: “0x805303f4 (NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_URI)”  location: “file:///D:/XYZ/dhtmlxWindows/codebase/dhtmlxcommon.js Line: 23”]

I have all dhtmlx products in XYZ directory.

Hello,

Please, try to disable FireBug - it can cause this issue.

But in case case it is better to load samples by http.