Dhtmlxtree dataprocessor delete database record issue

Here I found a problem with the component.
I don’t seek a easy way to fix it over a week. (or I just missed something in usage?).
The problem is that it seems the dataprocessor NOT REALLY DELETE DATABASE RECORD after dp.senddata();
Or do I need to write the stuff by myself? but dp.senddata() perfectly does the record Add/Update jobs.
I have used the latest sources got in dhtmlx website, here I post the code for your reference:
(in fact just copied from your Connector .NET Sample, it works perfectly only but the problem I mensioned above)

<asp:Content ID=“Content” runat=“server” ContentPlaceHolderID=“TreeContentPlaceholder”>
<%–
–%>

if (tree.enableItemEditor)
            tree.enableItemEditor(true);
        tree.enableDragAndDrop(true);
        tree.loadXML("TreeTestConnector.ashx");
        var dp = new dataProcessor("TreeTestConnector.ashx");
        dp.setUpdateMode("off");
        dp.setUpdateMode("POST", true);
        dp.init(tree);
</script>
<input type="button" name="some_name" value="delete item" onclick="tree.deleteItem(tree.getSelectedItemId())"/>
<input type="button" name="some_name" value="add item" onclick="tree.insertNewItem((tree.getSelectedItemId()||'0'),(new Date()).valueOf(),'item')"/>
<input type="button" name="some_name" value="update" onclick="dp.sendData();"/>
</asp:Content>

Looking forward for your help!

the dataprocessor NOT REALLY DELETE DATABASE RECORD after dp.senddata()

Dataprocessor sends delete request with item data to the server. And the recond should be deleted by Connector.

You may enable logs to get details about the issue:

[docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm ... nd_logging](http://docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtmlxconnectornet:error_handling_and_logging)