а

dhtmlxTree Load from list

Hi,

I have a string array format as shown below. How to bind the data with dHTMLXTree? Any idea will be appreciated.
[0]: “loc1/loc2/loc3/”
[1]: “loc1/loc2/loc3//Test data.txt”
[2]: “loc1/loc2/loc3/loc4/”
[3]: “loc1/loc2/loc3/Smiley.jpg” etc…

I want the above in dHTMLXTree like loc1 as main folder and loc2 should be placed inside loc1 and loc3 should be placed inside loc2 so on.

Thanks,
Durga V.

Unfortunately, it is not possible.
DHTMLX Tree and TreeGrid can load only hierarchical data.

Thank you Mr.Stanislav.
I have this json which I serialized through JavaScriptSerializer. The Json seems to be valid but it does not bind with the Tree and throws an error "Error type: Data Structure, XML refers to non existing Parent ". What would be the reason ? Kindly help.

[{"id":0,"item":[{"Id":1,"text":"IvyCPG"},{"Id":2,"text":"Logs"},{"Id":3,"text":"Temp"}]},{"id":1,"item":[{"Id":1,"text":"IvyCPG"},{"Id":2,"text":"Logs"},{"Id":3,"text":"Temp"},{"Id":4,"text":"Test data.txt"}]},{"id":2,"item":[{"Id":1,"text":"IvyCPG"},{"Id":2,"text":"Logs"},{"Id":3,"text":"Temp"},{"Id":4,"text":"IvyCPG"}]},{"id":3,"item":[{"Id":1,"text":"IvyCPG"},{"Id":2,"text":"Logs"},{"Id":3,"text":"Temp"},{"Id":4,"text":"IvyCPG"},{"Id":5,"text":"TestData"}]},{"id":4,"item":[{"Id":1,"text":"IvyCPG"},{"Id":2,"text":"Logs"},{"Id":3,"text":"Temp"},{"Id":4,"text":"Test data.txt"}]},{"id":5,"item":[{"Id":1,"text":"IvyCPG"},{"Id":2,"text":"Logs"},{"Id":3,"text":"Temp"},{"Id":4,"text":"TestData"}]},{"id":6,"item":[{"Id":1,"text":"IvyCPG"},{"Id":2,"text":"Logs"},{"Id":3,"text":"Temp"},{"Id":4,"text":"ivy-dev-new"},{"Id":5,"text":"IvyCPG"},{"Id":6,"text":"Logs"},{"Id":7,"text":"Temp"},{"Id":8,"text":"TestData"}]},{"id":7,"item":[{"Id":1,"text":"IvyCPG"},{"Id":2,"text":"Logs"},{"Id":3,"text":"Temp"},{"Id":4,"text":"w-brand"}]}]

Thanks,
Durga V.

Tree expects to receive data like next

snippet.dhtmlx.com/6f61baad0

• hierarchical data
  • id instead of Id

Thanks a lot Mr.Stanislav.