dhtmlXTree

Hi,

In older version - all OK

In new version - IE

When clicking in the tree, it happens mistake in dhtmlXtree.js -> that.callEvent(“onRightClick”)…

But I am clicking in the button of the left of the mouse! This doesn’t happen with Firefox.

If necessary I can liberate the version with problems for you. For verifications. (www.envision.com.br (with english options)

In “Sales”, execute “All of the categories and countries”,click button Explorer open and

open “Exploration” and “Data of the product”, choise “Product” and drag and drop on the detail area of grid.

The result is correct.

Some idea?

Regards,

CHW

The issue can’t be reconstructed while testing from our side.
For which version of IE problem occurs?

Please be sure that problem not related to your custom code attached to onRightClick event, because from code perspective , onRightClick event can be called only for right-click action.

Hi,

IE -> Version 6.0.2900.2180

I didn’t get to create the problem in an easy way.

But I created an url where happens the problem.

envision.com.br/VerumWEB20TestDHTMLX/ 

Choice English options.

In “Sales” choice “Categories”, after “Execute”, click on button “Explorer open” (on the right), Open “Exploration” tree and open “Data of the product” and click on “Product”.

He happens mistake!: He doesn’t happen in the previous version.

I don’t know if you can debugger remotely.

Any help is well arrival.

Regards,

CHW

I was able to reconstruct error, but it doesn’t related to rightClick event. It is caused by creating item with incorrect parameters.
If, somewher in your code items added by js script , please be sure that value of 4th parameter is empty or correct function object.

tree.insertNewItem(parentId,itemId,itemText,itemActionHandler

In your code this parameter set to the “dado.gif” somehow

Hi,

Thanks,

You are right. I miss my!

My only excuse, is that the same code works in the previous version.

New mistake, which I should analyze detalhamente appeared. If necessary I will send a new subject.

Advancing:

In the event:  function myDragHandlerGrid(idFrom,idTo,srcObj,trgObj,indSrcCol,indTrgCol){

with

return false;

Even so, the data is moved for Grid!

Until the next subject.

Regards,

CHW

Hi,

In time, I already altered in:

envision.com.br/VerumWEB20TestDHTMLX/ 

Regards,

CHW

The “dragAndDrop” attribute of source HTML table just enable|disalbe d-n-d operations in grid.
If you need to attach event handler, you can add it to the onbeforeinit section
    onbeforeinit=" mygrid.attachEvent(‘onDrag’,myDragHandlerGrid);