DHTMLXVAULT using JSP on JBoss 4.3.0 server

I am new to this product (just started to incorporate it into my JBoss environment today). I cannot get past this one snag:

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving method "org.apache.commons.fileupload.servlet.ServletFileUpload.<init>(Lorg/apache/commons/fileupload/FileItemFactory;)V" the class loader (instance of org/apache/jasper/servlet/JasperLoader) of the current class, org/apache/jsp/dhtmlxvault/handlers/jsp/UploadHandler_jsp, and the class loader (instance of org/jboss/mx/loading/UnifiedClassLoader3) for resolved class, org/apache/commons/fileupload/servlet/ServletFileUpload, have different Class objects for the type org/apache/commons/fileupload/FileItemFactory used in the signature.

It’s obviously clashing with a jar within JBoss’ world. Anyone come across this before and/or have a possible solution for me?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
The easiest way is to recompile our custom ProgressMonitor with your version of “org/apache/commons/fileupload/FileItemFactory”. Please email us with this request, and attach your version of commons lib.