dhtmlxWindow graphics are not displayed just skeleton is dis

Dear Sir/Madam,

For an academic inhouse life science project we are trying to use dhtmlXtree and dhtmlx windows. The windows contains the tree in it. The problem we are facing is the window containing the tree has no graphics but has only background and placehoders while the icons and images of the tree is displayed ok. However close, minimize drag works and also culstom title is displayed for the dhtmlx windows.

The same in a stand alone example program works. But form the project folder of our java web application it fails to display the images. It should be to with path to the image folder which I am not able to figure out( how to set the path) or it could be completely different problem. I request your to please guide me on this. Your help will be highly appriciated.

Thanking YOu,

Sincerely

–Pradeep

Hello,

Could you please provide a screenshot and a direct link or any kind of completed demo to view the issue?

Hi,

I did send a mail as to how to get to the screen where I am facing the problem.

can you help me out.

Thanks
–pradeep

These are the details by which you can get to see the problem:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

1. 203.237.50.139:8080/cidms_dev/on … rchpage.do<o:p></o:p>

2. select ontology option button<o:p></o:p>

3. enter keyword < calcium > in the text box<o:p></o:p>

4. in the result set select in category column(5th column) show lineage link.<o:p></o:p>

5. You can see  dhtmlx windows without graphics.<o:p></o:p>

Hope this helps?  Currently tree is not displayed in it (disabled to fix some problems). <o:p></o:p>

However the tree inside the windows displays with graphics fine with folder icon and + symbol etc.<o:p></o:p>

Please help me with the problem.<o:p></o:p>

Answer sent by email.