DHTMLXWindows does not load in IE

I have some very simple code that works great in FF and Safari (Windows) but it fails in IE. I get an exception in IE v6 that reads “Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site 172.18.8.79:8990/sandbox-dhtmlxS … ndows.html. Operation aborted”

Here is the code:

DHTMLXWindows Test

<link rel=“stylesheet” type=“text/css”

href=“includes/js/dhtmlxsuite/dhtmlxWindows/codebase/dhtmlxwindows.css”>

href=“includes/js/dhtmlxsuite/dhtmlxWindows/codebase/skins/dhtmlxwindows_viasat.css”>

<script type=“text/javascript”

src=“includes/js/dhtmlxsuite/dhtmlxWindows/codebase/dhtmlxwindows.js”>

<div id=“testBody” style=“border:1px solid green; background-color:white; height:100%; width:100%;”

Test Fields

User Name

Password

Any help with this would be appreciated

It’s great when you can find your own solution.  So I will share this with the community at large :slight_smile:

The solution was to move the constructor into the head of the document as a function and call the function onLoad of the body (see the following code)

DHTMLXWindows Test
          href=“includes/js/dhtmlxsuite/dhtmlxWindows/codebase/dhtmlxwindows.css”>
          href=“includes/js/dhtmlxsuite/dhtmlxWindows/codebase/skins/dhtmlxwindows_viasat.css”>

<script type=“text/javascript”
            src=“includes/js/dhtmlxsuite/dhtmlxWindows/codebase/dhtmlxwindows.js”>

Test Fields

User Name
              Password

Thank you for the provided solution. It can be useful for people who faced with the same issue.