dhtmxScheduler - invalid XML - installation issue?

I have downloaded the dhtmlxScheduler and have it included in an ASP.NET project but I am getting an “Invalid XML” error on the scheduler.load using a sample events.xml that came with the downloaded code.

I’ve searched the documentation for any kind of information on what files are needed beyond just the codebase folder and I’ve added additional files from the full Suite product but don’t think that is the issue.

Here is the code in my project:

<%@ Control Language=“VB” AutoEventWireup=“false” CodeFile=“MyPrograms.ascx.vb” Inherits=“MyPrograms” %>

<asp:UpdatePanel ID=“UpdatePanel3” runat=“server” UpdateMode=“Conditional”>

My Programs

</asp:UpdatePanel>

These are the files/folders in the codebase folder:

base.js

config.js

connector

connector.js

Copy of events.xml

dataprocessor_hook.js

dhtmlx.css

dhtmlx.js

dhtmlxcommon.js

dhtmlxdataprocessor.js

dhtmlxdataprocessor_debug.js

dhtmlxscheduler.css

dhtmlxscheduler.js

dhtmlxscheduler.js.debug

dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.css

dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.js

dhtmlxscheduler_units.js

event.js

events.xml

files.txt

ical.js

imgs

layout.css

lightbox.css

lightbox.js

load.js

locale.js

manifest.txt

note.css

property.js

recurring.css

recurring.js

repeat_template.html

scheduler.js

types

You need only
dhtmlxscheduler.css
dhtmlxscheduler.js

the files at source folders can be used to change something in existing logic, but are not necessary for common uses.

>>I am getting an "Invalid XML"
a) Be sure that events.xml is really exist in specified location
b) if you are using some specific web-server, be sure, that xml data is sent to client with text/xml content type

Thanks. With all the copying and paths issues I’ve been running into with other things (plus this), I’d neglected to notice the .xml file was supposed to be in a sub-folder.

That’s working but now my problem is that the calendar is only displaying the heading row (the days of the week), not an actual monthly-view calendar.  Is there anything I should be setting or looking into re: this?

Thanks.

Nevermind.  Found the issue with that.  Needed to modify the div style to be a specific height/width in ‘px’ instead of a %.

The size can be defined in percents as well, but you need to be sure that parent element has some fixed width|height in such case ( because any percent from zero will be a zero )