dHtmxSpreadsheet BUG

Hi,

We are going to be purchasing the spreadsheet license from you guys…

However, before we do we would like to address some bugs we have found:

1. On macs, when you copy Multiple cells and pase them somewhere else, every cell gets put into 1 cell. On windows computers it works as expected and pastes accross multiple cells.

2. Although perhaps not a bug, when you copy and paste is doesnt copy and paste the style information ie colour, background colour. Can this be implemented.

As majority of our users are on MACs, the first point is the most important one. As soon as that is fixed we would be able to purchase the license and use your already brilliant product.

Regards

Luke

(a) We will try to reconstruct issue, I will post results in this thread;

(b) already in plans ( but it will preserve that info only when copy-pasting in spreadsheet - it will not be pasted in external programs, like Excel )

OK thanks.

I understand it wont copy styles to external programs, thats fine.

But internally is it possible. For example on the spreadsheet, if I copy cell A1 (which has a red background) to cell B1, that the text AND the style gets copied. Currently, just the text gets copied. Is that possible.

Really is a brilliant piece of software you guys have developed.

With regards to point 1, I am also talking internally.

Ie if I copy rows A1 to C1 and paste then in at D1 I would expect D1, E1 and F1 to be filled with the data. Instead all cells get pasted into D1 seperated by a space.

I can send screenshots if that helps?

As soon as this is addressed we are able to purchase the license as everything else works brilliantly.

Luke

Hi Guys,

Any news on this? As its preventing us purchasing the license at the moment?

Luke

Doesn’t work for now, but already in our short-term dev plans. So next update will support it.

Is it occurs on Mac only?
( problem with copy-paste on Mac is confirmed and fix will be available in few days )

Hi,
updated package is available.
spreadsheet.zip (373 KB)