dhx_tabcontent_zone width

dhx_tabcontent_zone:

How to change width: 1221px; to different value?

Txs!

This value calculated automatically , based on size of tabbar container.
If you need to resize tabbar , you can call
tabbar.setSize(width,height,true); //true means that provided size is size of content area only

Hi … How exactly does it calculate the height of the dhx_tabbar_zone and dhx_tabcontent_zone. Because some times its height is less than the <div id=“a_tabbar” …> and some times it extends beyond <div id=“a_tabbar” …>. I don’t know what I missed in the later case.

Thanks,
Ashlesh

Normally it takes size of tabbar’s container minus size of tab-row.
If you are using auto-size mode - size will be calculated based on content size
If you are using attachTabbar to create the tabbar - it will be sized by parent cell.

Hi. The problem I am facing is that, in Firefox the scroll bar(vertical) appears only when the content of the page exceeds the browser window and all the contents of the page readjust hence my “a_tabbar” div’s width decreases by the width of the scrollbar BUT the width of “dhx_tabcontent_zone” div is NOT readjusted hence the part of the content is hidden. All this is happening in onload function of the . In this function the height of the “a_tabbar” div is set such that it fills the whole page, but some times (when the browser window is not expanded fully), the div extends the window and the vertical scroll bar appears.
Following is the part of my code.

<-- few tables here -->
<--div1, div2, div3 for three tabs-->

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Hi,

, but some times (when the browser window is not expanded fully), the div extends the window and the vertical scroll bar appears.

it seems that this issue doesn’t relate tabbar… It is the issue of div size.

It is true that I can avoid this issue from occurring by decreasing the final size of the div after expansion (expansion is done in onload function), so that scroll bar for the page does not appear in the middle of the function “onload”. But I am not sure if there is no bug in the tabbar at all. Because we should be able to change the size of the div any time (here onload) and to which ever value we wish to.

Anyways Thanks for your time :slight_smile: