:: DHX Tree :: How to resize if window is resized in IE 6?

Hi there,

I am facing a problem when I resize the window which contains grid and tree in IE 6.

The said components do not resize if window is resized. Please look into it.

Image Link: img102.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … suehp3.jpg

In case of grid - grid doesn’t track the changes of its container automatically, so you may need to add something similar to next

dhtmlxEvent(window,“resize”,function(){ grid.setSizes(); });

In case of tree, it seems that you have set overflow:auto on container surrounding the tree, which cause issues - please be sure that you have not enabled scrollbars for the container of the tree. ( component will generate correct scrollbars automatically when necessary )

Hi there,

I tried to use the mentioned code for grid, but of no use.
Actually I am showing grid in the tabbar as content of one of the tab. Is it because of it ??
Help !

Hi,

For tree, the div container of the tree is having overflow:hidden, but still this design issue comes . Help !

Actually I am showing grid in the tabbar as content of one of the tab. Is it because of it ??
Grid will adjust its size to the size of the container , in which it has been initialized. So it depends on the container initial size and sizing mode of tabbar

>>For tree, the div container of the tree is having overflow:hidden, but still this design issue comes . Help !
The issue can’t be reconstructed locally, if it still occurs for you - please provide any kind of sample or demo link where issue can be reconstructed.