dhxCalendar

Hello, I have two questions regarding dhxCalendar:

1. When I try to jump to a different Calendar year by click on the year in the header and selecting from the dropdown menu, all values in the calendar become ‘NaN’. Is there a specific .js file responsible for this event? If so, could you please tell me what it is so I could check that I have included all the scripts necessary.

2. Is there any way that dhxCalendar could be tweaked to include both date AND time? Or is there another tool that I can use for such a function?

Thanks!

1. Is there any way that dhxCalendar could be tweaked to include both date AND time?
    The calendar works only with dates, time selecting not supported.

>>all values in the calendar become 'NaN’
    Unfortunately problem can’t be reconstructed locally. If it still occurs for you - please send any kind of sample where it can be reconstructed ( you can send it directly to support@dhtmlx.com )

Hi,

I had this bug and fixed it. In the dhtmlxcalendar.js file, search for the onYearSelect function, and replace “this._c.date = new Date(this._c.date.setFullYear(value));” with “this._c.date.setFullYear(value);” (line 86 in my file)

Hope it will help

Problem confirmed, we will add the same update to thenext version of dhtmlxCalendar