dhxLayout hyperlink to change attachURL of one cell

Has anybody got any examples or ideas of a way to use a hyperlink to change the attachURL of a cell? :question: :question:

I have an index.html page - which has the dhxLayout code - the layout has two cells - one contains menu.html and the other contains content.html.

I wanted to put hyperlinks in the menu.html file which will change the URL from content.html to content2.html etc… :question:

change url

function changeURL(){
parent.dhxLayout.cells(“b”).attachURL(“content2.html”);
}

but the following is better:

function changeURL(){
parent.dhxLayout.cells(“b”)._frame.window.contentDocument.location.href = “content2.html”;
}

How do you create a hyperlink that opens to another webpage inside the current webpage? I have a webpage and a hyperlink that opens to a new window to view a video on another website. Can I have the hyperlink open the video on the current page. Maybe in a small window. So they can view the video without leaving the page they’re on.

How do you create a hyperlink that opens to another webpage inside the current webpage?

You may create an iframe.

Maybe in a small window.

window.open() allows to define height and width. Also you may use dhtmlxWindows dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxW … ndex.shtml

How to make the hyperlink in Powerpoint for Mac the same color as the background once clicked?
I’m finishing up my Jeopardy game on Powerpoint Mac 2008, and when i hyperlink the amount of money, it turns orange. I go into the theme colors and change the hyperlink color to white, an the followed hyperlink to blue. It turns to white but once i click to go to the clue, then click to go back to the board, it is still white? It needs to turn blue so people don’t choose it again. Please help !