Different Grid issues

Hi all,

I have two major problems with the grid:

1. I have defined a background image for selected grid cells like excel a red triangle in the left or right upper corner using

$style = “float:left;top:0px;background-image:url(./media/href.gif);background-position:left;background-repeat:no-repeat;”;

$xml .= “”.$data[$i][‘user’]."\n";

This works fine within IE6 or IE7 but it does’nt work with all other browsers like opera, firefox or safari. In this type of browser the backgroundimages appears but the div-tag width is only the width of text or numbers, not the width of the cell.

2. Is it possible to set a subgrid to a subgrid (second level subgrid)? I have defined in my application something like this

mygrid.attachEvent( “onSubGridCreated”, function( sub ) {

sub.setNoHeader( true );

sub.enableColSpan( true );

sub.enableRowsHover( true, ‘grid_hover’ );

sub.enableColumnAutoSize( true );

sub.enableCollSpan( true );

sub.enableBlockSelection();

sub.i18n.decimal_separator=",";

sub.i18n.group_separator=".";

sub.setCSVDelimiter("\t");

return true;

});

What happens with the second subgrid? Is it using the same code or is it necessary to define a second “onSubGridCreated”?

Best regards

Klaus

Problem caused by float usage
You can change style text as

>>Is it possible to set a subgrid to a subgrid (second level subgrid)?
Current version can create a multiple levels of sub-grids but there are some known issues with rendering multi-level subgrids ( incorrect sizing ), if you plan to use such feature - please contact us directly at support@dhtmlx.com - we will provide necessary update ( will be included in next build of dhtmlxgrid )

>>Is it using the same code or is it necessary to define a second “onSubGridCreated”?
Subgrid is a separate grid, with separate settings, so you need to define some column in it as sub_row_grid and attach onSubGridCreated event for it as well.