disabling calculation of start/end task.

Hello all,

I’m using dhtmlxGantt Pro V 3.1.0 and I need disable calculation of start/end date.

dhtmlxGantt uses single working calendar. But in my development, I have multiple resources with different working dates/times.

Is there any way to disable dhtmlxGantt calculation of start/end date/time and I provide the correct date/time for start/end task?

Thanks.

Best regards.

Luis

Hello,
currently there is no good way to do it. Calculating of task times is binded to global settings (work time and duration units), and currently can’t be easily redefined for per-task calculation.

Aliaksandr,

Is there any plans to implement this feature on a future release?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Luis

Yes, we do have such plans. However there are several features planned before the resources support, so there is a big chance that the resources won’t be ready by the next update (February-March)

Aliaksandr,

It’s good to hear this!

Meanwhile, I’ll try to implement a workaround!

Thanks for quick answer!

Best regards,

Luis.

Is there already a way of turning off calculation? I need it desperately! Our backend does the calculations…

Hi,
unfortunately there is no built-in means for this so far. You can amend calculation by redefining several internal methods, but this may require quite a lot of work with the source codes, and the patch may stop working after one of future updates