Displaying events as a cascade using terrace skin

I’m using scheduler 4.0 (terrace is the default skin).
I set the option to display events in cascade mode using the following:

scheduler.config.cascade_event_display = true; scheduler.config.cascade_event_count = 4; scheduler.config.cascade_event_margin = 30;

Is really hard to distinguish between those events. I attached a screenshot where the first image displays 3 events in cascade as rendered by the scheduler and the second displays the same events but with some borders to show that the events are really there.

How can I improve the event visibility in that circunstance?

Hi,
we can advise the same solution with CSS borders. You can add also some transparency to make events more readable.
roombooking.scheduler-net.com/

.dhx_cal_event .dhx_header, .dhx_cal_event .dhx_footer, .dhx_cal_event .dhx_body, .dhx_cal_event .dhx_title { border-color: white !important; }

Thanks, it looks better but I’m facing another problem. If I have, for example, 3 events almost together as you can see in the attached image and I select the event on the left, it displays on top of the other 2, making almost impossible to select the event in the middle
As a note, I’m using the quick info extension so I don’t mind if I can’t read the description of the event on the scheduler grid (I don’t need the “overlap” functionality).

Yes,
for the moment cascade positioning has this inconvenience.