Dissapearing windows, iteresting

This one, at least, is not completely DHX’s fault :wink:

I have a “windows” app running on the webpage: the whole page is taken up with a single 1 element layout with menu’s, windows pop up inside it, its lovely.

This is the problem: in some cases I have to use MODAL windows (to force the user to input something). With Firefox, Chrome, and most IE’s, the windows in the background “fade” and the modal window is clearly visible in the foreground. On my development PC (that has IE 8 like all the others) the background windows fade a little too much … they DISSAPEAR completely.

This must be something in the CSS or something but I can’t find it.

Please, create a comleted demo to reproduce the issue:
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=othe … leted_demo

Hy Darla … long time no speak…

As I said, I myself can’t reproduce it… it must be a problem with my settings on my explorer.

Can you tell me where in the css that creates sets the parameters for the “fade” … maybe I can change the transparency or something …

There are two styles:

/* cover for modal windows */ iframe.dhx_modal_cover_ifr { position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; filter: alpha(opacity=0); -moz-opacity: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: #FFFFFF; } div.dhx_modal_cover_dv { position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; border: none; filter: alpha(opacity=50); -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; background-color: #EEEEEE; /*#D3E7FF;*/ }

Thank you very much as usual very kind, Darya!

You are welcome!