divide days in columns

Hello,

I’d like to create an overview of usage of a gym. There are three fields in this gym and every field can be booked separately. In addition to know which entry belongs to which field, they have to be ordered like field 1 ist always left, field 2 always in middle and field 3 always right. But when an event on field 2 starts earlier, it will be placed on the right (see attachment).

So I think it would be a solution to divide every day in 3 columns. Then you have to choose corredponding column.

Or is there any other way to realize my aim? I would also pay some money to get this thing working.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I’ve scanned the table which shall be transformed in an online version using scheduler. The problem can be seen on Wednesday (Mittwoch) 16:00 – 16:30. I am not able to maintain this kind of arrangement.

Is there anybody out there knowing how to solve this problem?

Best wishes.

Hi,
unfortunately there is no view in scheduler plugin to show columns for the whole week, but there is a way to show such view for a day.
You should create custom field with several options (Field 1, Field 2, Field 3). And check “Use as units view” at the bottom of custom fields form.
After that required view will be created.