dnt show multiple value in column

Hello,

as per your mail i am add the below code in my project but i didn’t see multiple column

$data = array();

while($rows = mysql_fetch_array($sql_u))

$data[]=$rows[‘headName’];

$grid->render_sql(…supervisorName,".implode(",",$data));

below is my code i add the above code in my conn.php file but i think to show column i have to add the code in the sample.php file. i write the code in the sample.php but again it show me only one value in one column and i add the two column value in my database.

please tell me wht i do

sample.php

mygrid = new dhtmlXGridObject(‘gridbox’);

mygrid.setSkin(“gray”)

mygrid.setImagePath(“dhtmlxGrid/codebase/imgs/”);

mygrid.clearAll(0);

//mygrid.attachHeader(“Total Rows,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,-Total Actual Mandays,#cspan,#cspan,

”, [“text-align:left;”]);

<?php     

$sql = mysql_query(“SELECT headName from dummyHead WHERE projID=’$projIDs’ order BY headName ASC”);

$countDummy = mysql_num_rows($sql);

if($countDummy<=0)

{

?>

mygrid.setHeader(“Check,Add,Del,ShotID,Shotstatus,TaskID,Taskref,Task-Note,Alloted Mandays,UserID,TaskStatus,StartDate,EndDate,Shot Priority,Actual Mandays,Supervisor”);

<?php

}else {

$data = array();

while($rows = mysql_fetch_array($sql))

{

}

?>

mygrid.setHeader(“Check,Add,Del,ShotID,Shotstatus,TaskID,Taskref,Task-Note,Alloted Mandays,UserID,TaskStatus,StartDate,EndDate,Shot Priority,Actual Mandays,Supervisor,<?php echo implode(",",$data);?>”);

<?php }

?>

mygrid.setColSorting(" , , ,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,date,date,int,int,str")

mygrid.setColTypes(“ch,link,link,ro,ro,ed,ed,txt,ed,ed,ro,dhxCalendarA,dhxCalendarA,dhxCalendarA,ed,ed,ed”);

mygrid.attachHeader(" , , ,#connector_select_filter,#connector_select_filter,#connector_select_filter,#connector_select_filter, ,#connector_select_filter,#connector_select_filter,#connector_select_filter,#connector_select_filter,#connector_select_filter,#connector_select_filter,#connector_select_filter,#connector_select_filter")

mygrid.init();

mygrid.enableSmartRendering(true);

conn.php

$sql_u = mysql_query(“SELECT headName from dummyHead WHERE projID=’”.$_REQUEST[‘projid’]."’ order BY headName ASC");

$countDummy = mysql_num_rows($sql_u);

if($countDummy<=0)

{

$grid->render_sql(“select * from shot,shotTaskArtist where shotTaskArtist.projID=shot.projID and shot.projID=’”.$_REQUEST[‘projid’]."’ and shotTaskArtist.shotID_new=shot.shotID order by shot.shotID asc",“shot_task_id”,“checkEfficiency,overDue,difficulty,shotID_new,shotStatus,taskID,TaskREF,task_note,manDays,userID,taskStatus,startDate,endDate,task_priority,actualMandays,supervisorName”);

}

else {     

$data = array();

while($rows = mysql_fetch_array($sql_u))

//echo implode(",",$data);

$grid->render_sql(“select * from shot,shotTaskArtist where shotTaskArtist.projID=shot.projID and shot.projID=’”.$_REQUEST[‘projid’]."’ and shotTaskArtist.shotID_new=shot.shotID order by shot.shotID asc",“shot_task_id”,“checkEfficiency,overDue,difficulty,shotID_new,shotStatus,taskID,TaskREF,task_note,manDays,userID,taskStatus,startDate,endDate,task_priority,actualMandays,supervisorName,”.implode(",",$data)."");

//}//while    

}

thanks for help

and please give me solution as soon as possible.

regards

Suraj

Please add the next line to the connector’s init
$grid->enable_log(“some.txt”);
and provide the content of log file for problematic operation.