<!DOCTYPE issue

Hi Support Team,
i spend now 1 hour to to find out why my form doesn’t render properly. I found out that this is because I used:

instead of

Can you explain me, why this makes a difference in the rendering engine of dhtmlx?

Thx
Toni

Hi

Please provide completed demo?

Hello,

I have got very similar issue when I was preparing a complete demo for a different issue.

Based on the information from this web page (docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=othe … leted_demo) I have to prepare my html files according to your specification and use following document type " ". Unfortunately it completely screws up my whole dhtmlx base web page content. The interesting part that it does it in a different way for different page content. For instance for the code below the web browser window outputs absolutely nothing unless you re size it which leads in getting on the screen completely messed up layout which eventually shrinks content of the each cell as well.
If this <!DOCTYPE> line is removed everything appears on the screen just great. This issue exists for Mozilla/Chrome/IE browsers. Could you please explain this behavior and if doctype’s actually should be used by DHTMLX?

Thanks in advance
Igor

P.S. here is the code … very smile one I think you can reproduce issues w/o any issues yourself.
P.P.S I use java files downloaded as part of your free package … very generic one … that has all functions and options in a single file.

Test DHTMLX

Any feedback?!

Looks like not yet really :frowning:

Hi

Sorry for long response.

For suggested demo, try to add the following style into yout html

<style> html, body { width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: hidden; margin: 0px; } </style>

That did the trick! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards
Igor