doPostBack + dhtmlxloyout

Good day!.

I need help with doPostBack + dhtmlxloyout, what happens is that I am placing a form in a cell with a button, and when I press the button should I switch to another form, the problem is that I can not get pass the variables, I always go through blank variables.

The code I use is the sgte.

<%@ Page Language=“VB” AutoEventWireup=“false” CodeFile=“index.aspx.vb” Inherits=“index” %>

html, body {

width: 100%;

height: 100%;

margin: 0px;

padding: 0px;

overflow: hidden;

}

.:: ABL PHARMA PERU ::.

<asp:TextBox ID=“variab” runat=“server”></asp:TextBox>

<asp:Button ID=“Button” runat=“server” Text=“Ver” PostBackUrl=“variable.aspx” OnClientClick =“ver();”/>

The procedure is correct because I tested this on a file regardless of the tool and dhtmlxLayout successful, could please help me maybe I’m skipping some steps.

Thank you.

Hello,

please try to place form inside objId1 container:

<asp:Button ID=“Button” runat=“server” Text=“Ver” PostBackUrl=“variable.aspx” OnClientClick =“ver();”/>

Thanks for the answer, but I have the same result with this code.

The idea is to have my

Thanks for the answer, but I have the same result with this code.

<form id=“form1” runat=“server” target=“detalle2” action=“variable.aspx” >

<div id=“objId1” style=“width: 100%; height: 100%; font-family: Tahoma;”>

<iframe src=“vacio2.aspx” name=“detalle2” frameborder=“1” scrolling=“no” width= “100%” height = “100%” ></iframe>

</div>

<div id=“objId2” style=“width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: auto; display: none; font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 11px;”>

</div>

</form>

You need the

This is not code that we have recommended.

Please try to use the following

Perfect.
Thank you very much!