Double border in xp

Hi,

1 - I’m getting the double border for the grid in xp when i use the skin ‘gray’.In the CSS the border style is ‘Solid’. Is this the behaviour of the grid or am i going wrong in the process. The double border is well seen if there are no vertical/horizontal scroll bars. the double borders are displayed only at the right and bottom borders. Kindly do the needful.

2 - Also in some cases i’m getting the vertical bar even though number of rows are well below 20. I’ve set the size of the grid to be

mygrid.enableAutoHeight(true,400); //For displaying max of 20 rows.

With this the vertical scroll bar should appear only after 20 rows when the size of the row is 20px and if the size of the row is 23px then the vertical scroll bar should appear after 17 rows. But the scroll bar is appearing even if the number of rows is below 10. Please suggest me the solution

1. The gray skin has 1px border around all grid zone, and 1px border around each row, so if you are using autoHeight|autoWidth modes the both borders rendered near, which may look as single double border - this is expected behavior. You can modify in dhtmlxgrid.css
        div.gridbox_gray {
            border:1px solid gray;
    as
        div.gridbox_gray {
            border-top:1px solid gray;
            border-left:1px solid gray;

>>2 - Also in some cases i’m getting the vertical bar even though number of rows are well below 20
    If you not enabled autowidth mode as well, grid can has horizontal scrollbar which may cause vertical scroll as well - but it will occur only when count of row near to maximum.
    The scroll must not appear when grid has a enough free space - if problem still occurs for you - please provide any kind of sample where it can be reconstructed ( you can send it directly to support@dhtmlx.com )