Down arrow selects hidden rows?

If I set a row in the grid to hidden, and then click with the mouse to set the cursor somewhere above it in the grid and then use the keyboard’s down arrow key to move down through grid rows, when I get to the hidden row it doesn’t skip over it and go directly to the next visible row as I would expect … it attempts to select the hidden row instead (leading to the row highlight disappearing, not to mention firing events on the hidden row). Is there some setting I can use to force the grid to skip hidden rows when navigating with the keyboard arrow keys?

Edit: I want to point out that it is ONLY the down arrow that does this. Going through the grid in the other direction using the up arrow key does skip the hidden row as I would expect. I don’t have any keyboard events wired up … just the row select event. This feels like it could be a bug in the grid to me (we are using dhtmlxSuite 5.1 Pro).

Unfortunately the problem cannot be reproduced locally.
Pleas,e refer to the following snippet:
http://snippet.dhtmlx.com/2136c8a83
If the problem still occurs for you please, provide a similar snippet or a complete demo, where the problem can be reconstructed.