Dynamic event loading

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if it’s possible to load additional event’s data when the user decides to open the lightbox content. At the present time, all events are loaded in one request. When we want to modifiy an event by opening the lightbox, the event’s information are already available because they have been cached.
When I open a lightbox, I would like to be able to send a request to the server to add some information about the event. Is it possible to do it ?
Thank for your help.
Best regards.
Yann

Hello,

you can customize the details form as you need: docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … tails_form

Hello Alexandra,

I have a custom form. But I would like to load some information about the event which have been not loaded by the first call to the dataProcessor.
Maybe it’s a little difficult to understand, I will try to explain better For some performance problem, I would like to load just minimal informations when I load the scheduler. But I would like to be able to load additional information when I open my custom form by questioning the server.
I don’t know how to make it.
Thanks.
Yann

Hello,

possibly the following approach will do:

try to set onBeforeLightbox event. This event should return either true or false. It should return false if the handler executes Ajax request that returns the necessary values from the server. After the response is received, you can manually call showLightbox method (in this case onBeforeLightbox must return true).

The other method is execute Ajax call from set_value method of the block in details form (custom details form). And after the response is got, you can set the values of the necessary elements.