First of all, thanks for the fantastic solution. I ran into a small problem with the scheduler.
When I dynamically load a JSON format list of events (from a php page that retrieves server side data), the page will hang/crash on IE ONLY during particular scenarios:
- When I refresh the page after the scheduler loads
- For “heavy” loads at random times (i.e. the ajax response takes more than a few milliseconds)
- NEVER when the developer tools/debugger is open, so I can’t confirm whether this happens on a particular IE version, nor does it give any useful error messages
Here’s a simplified version where you can observe scenario #1, where the php file just echoes a set of static events:
staging.caspio.com/~demo/timelin … _tree.html
- I’m running IE 11.
- Sometimes IE itself gives me the “page is not responding due to a long-running script” message with an option for me to stop the script, but that button doesn’t respond either.
- If I don’t run the “setLoadMode” method, it loads fine, but then again… it doesn’t load any events
- Related to #3, I tried putting in the “from” and “to” URL parameters manually into the “load” method call, but IE will sometimes return without retrieving the events.
Any help will be appreciated.