Dynamic loading events hangs IE

Hi there,

First of all, thanks for the fantastic solution. I ran into a small problem with the scheduler.

When I dynamically load a JSON format list of events (from a php page that retrieves server side data), the page will hang/crash on IE ONLY during particular scenarios:

1. When I refresh the page after the scheduler loads
  2. For “heavy” loads at random times (i.e. the ajax response takes more than a few milliseconds)
  3. NEVER when the developer tools/debugger is open, so I can’t confirm whether this happens on a particular IE version, nor does it give any useful error messages

Here’s a simplified version where you can observe scenario #1, where the php file just echoes a set of static events:
staging.caspio.com/~demo/timelin … _tree.html

Notes:

1. I’m running IE 11.
  2. Sometimes IE itself gives me the “page is not responding due to a long-running script” message with an option for me to stop the script, but that button doesn’t respond either.
  3. If I don’t run the “setLoadMode” method, it loads fine, but then again… it doesn’t load any events :stuck_out_tongue:
  4. Related to #3, I tried putting in the “from” and “to” URL parameters manually into the “load” method call, but IE will sometimes return without retrieving the events.

Any help will be appreciated.

Much thanks,
Chan