Echo php as the 'node.firstChild.value'

Is there any way I could echo the value of my CID lightbox section in php?

[code] //this is to create a new type of lightbox section

scheduler.form_blocks["CID"]={
     render:function(sns){
        return "<div class=\"dhx_cal_ltext\" id='sns.name' style=\"height:60px;\"><textarea rows=\"3\" cols=\"25\"></textarea></div>";
     },
     set_value:function(node,value,ev){
        node.childNodes[1].value=value||"";
        node.childNodes[4].value=ev.details||"";
     },
     get_value:function(node,ev){
        ev.location = node.childNodes[4].value;
        return node.childNodes[1].value;
     },
     focus:function(node){
        var a=node.childNodes[1]; a.select(); a.focus(); 
     }
  }   

//this is to make the CID section hidden

scheduler.form_blocks.CID.set_value=function(node,value,ev){

var sns = this.config.lightbox.sections;
for (var i = 0; i < sns.length; i++) {
if (sns[i].name == “CID”){
node.firstChild.value = “I WANT TO ECHO PHP SCRIPT HERE”;
alert(node.firstChild.value);
var style = “none”;
node.style.display = style; // editor area
node.previousSibling.style.display = style; //section header
scheduler.setLightboxSize(); //force lightbox auto-sizing
}
}
}
[/code]

Hello,
if you need to put a server-side value in the details form, you have to call PHP script with an AJAX request and assign retrieved value to the form.
Implementation may look like following:scheduler.attachEvent("onLightbox", function(id){ //this is not a working code sendAjax(url, parameters, function(value){ //callback scheduler.formSection("control").setValue(value); }); });

docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__s … event.html
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__s … ction.html

I got ajax working so that upon entry it displays a lookup field in the lightbox (last entered note)

Yay!!!

I list the code below and it’s working!

For some reason my text in the new field looks bottom aligned but that’s another issue. Can someone chime in on the alignment issue?

-D

Virtual Redbook
function get_last_note(event_id) { var params = 'event_id=' + event_id; var my_temp_var = ''; $.ajax({ type: "POST", url: "ajax_notes/get_last_note", data: params, async: false, success: function(result){ console.log(result); my_temp_var = result; }, failure: function(result){ my_temp_var = ''; } }); return my_temp_var; } function init() { 3) scheduler.attachEvent("onLightbox", function(id){ var id = scheduler.getState().select_id; var details = get_last_note(id); scheduler.formSection("last_note").setValue(details); }); 4) scheduler.locale.labels.section_last_note = "Display Most Recent Note"; 5) scheduler.config.lightbox.sections=[ { name:"last_note", height:45, type:"textarea" },