Editor causing issues

I have 2 issues with Editor:

1. When I create a view and add form to it containing editor, the firs appearance of the view is fine. When you close the view and reopen it (Test 1 button in test app) then the form will not appear correctly. When I replace editor with input - all works perfectly fine.

2. When I create the window with toolbar and form containing Editor and attach Popup to toolbar button and file upload to that popup (Test 2 button in test app) - it will work when the window will be open for the first time. Second time will cause popup not appear. When I replace editor with input - all works perfectly fine.

Here is the demo application (please accept self-signed certificate).

https://dev.blesksoft.pl:8443/gekkon/test.html

1. In your “view closing” function you have:
                case 'buttonCloseCal':
                    layoutKomunikaty.cells('a').showView('def');                    
                    layoutKomunikaty.cells('a').unloadView('test');
                    break;
            }

please, try to unload the view before showing nexrt one:

case 'buttonCloseCal':

layoutKomunikaty.cells('a').unloadView('test');
                    layoutKomunikaty.cells('a').showView('def');
                    break;
            }
  1. closing the window you do not destruct its object, while pressing “Test 2” button you are trying to create a completely object of window and attach a completely new toolbar, uploader… to it.
    Please, try to avoid “recreating” the existing objects on your page to avoid errors.

Regarding point 1 - thank you it solved the problem :slight_smile:

Regarding point 2 - I am doing it this way always and the only issue is when the editor appears in the form. It does not happen when I add editor in different layout’s cell in window. What is your suggestion?