Embed Scheduler to website

Hey,

i would like to embed the scheduler to my website, just like the way you did it in your skinbuilder. How do I achive this?

When i simply wrap the scheduler into a div the scheduler is not showing up!? In Firebug the scheduler is greyed out…

Hello,

Can you please attach link to the page where we can check it?

Kind regards,
Ilya

I want to embed it like this:

http://www.dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxScheduler/skinBuilder/index.shtml

Do I have to use IFrames, or is there a better way to do it without using frames?

Place div on the page as

<div id="scheduler_here" class="dhx_cal_container" style='width:100%; height:100%;'> <div class="dhx_cal_navline"> <div class="dhx_cal_prev_button">&nbsp;</div> <div class="dhx_cal_next_button">&nbsp;</div> <div class="dhx_cal_today_button"></div> <div class="dhx_cal_date"></div> <div class="dhx_cal_tab" name="day_tab" style="right:204px;"></div> <div class="dhx_cal_tab" name="week_tab" style="right:140px;"></div> <div class="dhx_cal_tab" name="month_tab" style="right:76px;"></div> </div> <div class="dhx_cal_header"> </div> <div class="dhx_cal_data"> </div> </div>

and after it, place js code which will init the scheduler

docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … ialization

Hello,
have you solved this issue?
I’m having the same problem, it does not work when i try to include it in an other div which has a predetermined size…
I mean when I try to include it this way:

<div id="scheduler_here" ...
it does not work, only if I remove the div content.. Is this possible? I've only managed to do this with iframe, but it is not perfect... ex. you can move the popups only in the frame...

Be sure that

have some non-zero height
You can try to add some fixed height through styles to it and check will it resolve the problem or not.