Empty space at smartRendering mode

Hi there!
I have a problem with smartRendering mode. After repeatable scrolling you can see some empty space at the bottom of table, even if don’t use custom css. The more you scroll the bigger this empty area becomes:

This screenshot was made on tour demo, so you can reproduce it by yourself: dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxG … 50000.html

Any suggestions how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!

I forgot to mention browsers- it happens in safari and chrome.

That issue was already fixed.
Please, try to update the version of your dhtmlxgrid, or open the ticket at support.dhtmlx.com and you will be provided with the latest version including the fix.

I have 4.0.3 version of dhtmlxgrid.
I’ve tried to open a ticket but I’m not able to login on you site: Support-> Members support I get empty screen with error “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)” in my browser-console :frowning:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)" in my browser-console :frowning:

Everything is alright on our side now. Please, try one more time.
If fails again, you may write an email to support@dhtmlx.com and the fix will be provided to you in the shortest time.

We’ve got the same problem with version 4.0.3 as well with the Pro as GNU edition. Tested with Chrome, Firefox, MSIE and Safari on Windows 7 and Mac OSX Yosemite.

You can see it happen here: devtools.auvicom.net

The page is a rebuild of a part of an application created in dhtmlx 3.6. The old version worked well. We’re looking forward to a solution to be able to continue our development!

Franx, please, open the ticket at support.dhtmlx.com and the fix will be provided to you.