Empty TR rows (no TDs) in IE 11

Dear people,

Last year, I bought DHTMLX Suite pro 3.5. Since IE11, I don’t get any TD elements in my TR rows in DHTMLXGrid.

The header row is still fine, but it’s followed by empty rows, each exactly like this:

I updated to v.3.6 build 131108 (checked in IE11 debugger), but that doesn’t seem to help. No problems in Firefox and Chrome, the TR’s are filled with the proper TD’s there.

Could you please let me know how I can fix this?

Thanks and regards,

Please also note that it does function correctly in IE 11 in compatibility mode.

Any thoughts on this? Any way to fix it? Any direction I could analyse this problem further?

I also have the same issue.

Unfortunately the issue cannot be reproduced locally.
Please, try to use the hotfix for IE11:

If issue still occurs - please, provide us with a complete demo, where it can be reproduced.
Here you can find a tutorial:
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=othe … leted_demo

I’m already using a later build than the hot fix: 131108, so it should contain the IE 11 fix, right?

I just found out that it only malfunctions when I have a column in which a certain string is displayed that is being sort on.

A column with contents like “07-08-2013 12:01:49” or even “07-08-2013 1” triggers this bug.

A column with contents like “07-08-2013” does not.

I already tried to just return 1 in the sorting function to check if the problem is in the sorting function itself, but that makes no difference.

Is it possible to reproduce the problem with the above new information I gave? Or do I really need to set up an entire demo?

Unfortunately it’s still not available to reproduce the issue.
If it’s still occurs for you - please, provide with any kind of sample of your code or a complete demo.

My above analysis wasn’t correct. The contents don’t seem to matter, it just fails whenever the table is initialy sorted. (sorting failed when I altered the string, if sorting fails, it displays the table)

Also note that all contents disappear when I turn off initial sorting but press the column to sort manually.

I’m very busy at the moment, but I will try to make a demo for reproduction soon.

Sorry for the many messages, but please also note that after the sorting fails, I can no longer press the columns to try to sort again. Everything disappears from the table and trying to sort then results in an error that _cellType can’t be called on an non-existing object.

The issue is still cannot be reproduced without any snippet of your code.
If the issue still occurs for you - please provide with any kind of sample of your code with the init of your grid, demo link or a complete demo, where the issue can be reconstructed.

If the problem still occurs for you please, provide with a complete demo or share with a demo link, where the problem can be reconstructed.