enableMultiline(true)

On a couple of rows of data I am getting tall rows i.e height 1164px

but there is not a lot of data in the cells. I am using suite 4.4 pro

Any reason why this would happen ?

Unfortunately the problem cannot be reproduced locally.
Please, provide with a complete demo, where the problem can be reconstructed locally.
Here you can find a tutorial about creating a complete demo:
docs.dhtmlx.com/tutorials__auxil … pport.html

When you edit a cell in Multi User Mode the cell increases in size when a user edits a cell and refreshes.

When you hide multiple columns the header increases in size when you swap between hide and show.

The code is just a basic grid as you see from the code below.

[code]

DMN Activity and Schedules html, body { width: 100%; height: 100%; margin: 0px; overflow: hidden; }

[/code]

GridLoader

[code]<?php
require_once("…/codebase/php_connector/grid_connector.php");// includes the appropriate connector
require_once("…/codebase/php_connector/db_mysqli.php");
require_once(“config.php”);

$dbConn = mysqli_connect(DBHOST,DBUSERNAME,DBPASSWORD,DBNAME);//connects to server containing the desired DB

mysqli_query($dbConn, “SET NAMES ‘utf8’”);
mysqli_query($dbConn, “SET CHARACTER SET utf8”);

$deliveryGrid = new GridConnector($dbConn,“MySQLi”); // connector initialization

$deliveryGrid->render_table(“tblericssonmetro”,“AS_ID”,“WEEK_NO,DATS,WAD,PROJECT,USR,SITE_NAME,SITE_TYPE,ADDRESS,POSTCODE,DIRECTIONS,ACCESS_DETAILS,WPIDPO,WP_NAME,WP_NOTES,RIG_WI_NOTES,FE_NAME,BTS2,BTS3,BTS4,BTS5,RIG1,RIG2,RIG3,RIG4,RIG5,RIG6,TOS,HW_CHECK,TX_PRE_CHECK,SLDT,BTS_POWER,CERTS_DL,PRE_TEST_COMPLETE,ABT_PRE_CHECK,RIGGING_START,STATUS1,IE1,STATUS2,IE2,STATUS3,IE3,SOA,IE4,AEU,RIG_COMPLETE,DECOM,COMMENTS,OD,WP_STATUS,COMPANY,ROOT_CAUSE,REASON,ADD_INFO,ACC_REF,WP_DOCS_REC,WP_DOCS_UP,UPLIFTS,AUTHORISED,CCR_PERMIT”);

?>
[/code]