Error: "Could not load content for webpack"

I am getting the following DHX errors in Chrome Sources. Has anyone seen these and/or know what is causing this? Thank you for any suggestions …

Could not load content for webpack://dhx/…/ts-common/dom.ts (HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME)

Could not load content for webpack://dhx/…/node_modules/domvm/dist/micro/domvm.micro.js (HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME)

Could not load content for webpack://dhx/…/ts-tabbar/sources/Tabbar.ts (HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME)

1 Like

Hello. Could you please, provide a complete demo, where the problem, could be reconstructed locally.

This question might be silly for you, but when we open the browser, sometimes we get an error that shows linked to typescript files.
but when we open any typescript file in the browser, it shows an error as attached.
FYI: we have integrated the DHTMLX grid into our web-based JSP project.
so mainly it works using grid.js
I do not have knowledge of typescript projects. so if you could help with some documents then it will be great.

We have had this error for a couple of years. I tried to provide a demo to DHX but could not find a way. The error persists from version to version.

This error is appeared because the WebView can’t recognize the URL Scheme,for example, the WebView will usually recognize only http and https, anything other than these. So WebView cannot parse it to right place, we should use intent to redirect the url. for example – intent://,market://,app://,mail:// etc will not be recognized by webview unless we add a handler to handle these url scheme or by disabling these schemes and only load http and https schemes.

This error has no any specific solution till now. Android user and PC user all are facing this error which needs to be sought out. There’s a long-standing bug in Chromium regarding how links without protocols are handled. It occasionally is patched, but seems to keep resurfacing. In some cases, prefixing your links with http:// (or https://) should resolve the issue for you.

Also, in some cases, try to add target="_blank" in your URL Scheme/Code. for example:

<a href="" target="_blank">Link Text</a>

1 Like

Interesting. I will need to explore further but thanks for the detailed report.