Error in Chrome/Firefox - events not showing - popup error

Hello!

The events are not showing in chrome/firefox, but shows ok in Internet Explorer. I get a popup with xml of the events. Another thing is that the scheduler admin do not work in IE, but is ok in Chrome.

Any suggestions?

Hi,
could you provide me a link to your scheduler? You may send it in a private message.

Message sent. :slight_smile:

Does any javascript error occur when page is loaded?

It’s a popup with xml-error.

No javadcript-error as I can see.

Hi,

could you describe more in details how it doesn’t work in IE?
To check if there are any javascript errors you should open page in Chrome, press F12, open Console tab in developer tool and have a look if there are any errors there.

I’m getting this error under Console in Chrome: “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘className’ of undefined - ddsmoothmenu.js:50”.

Problems in IE are in the plugin admin page in Wordpress. None of the settings work, they’re all blank except the events. But in Chrome the events don’t work, but the rest of the settings.

I deactivated a plugin, and now the events are showing in Chrome. But I still have the admin issue in Explorer. It’s empty.

Chrome:

Explorer:

Hi,
does Access rights tab shows all user groups correctly?
Please, try to update file wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler/codebase/iframes/access_rights.html from here:
download/file.php?id=5636

Perfect! It worked. :slight_smile:

I’m still having issues with showing the admin pages correctly in Chrome. The Access rights page do not show anything. Is it something with the access_rights.html file?