Error in Editor component

Hello!
I’ve noticed strange behavior of ‘Editor’ component when it is being used in Layout views.
Enclosed script works fine only in IE8. In Opera 10.60 , FF 3.5.8 ‘Editor’ component acts unpredictably and doesn’t permit to enter anything. Version of components is 2.6.
Please, help to resolve the issue.

[code]

Error
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./inc/dhtmlxLayout/codebase/dhtmlxlayout.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./inc/dhtmlxLayout/codebase/skins/dhtmlxlayout_dhx_skyblue.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./inc/dhtmlxToolbar/codebase/skins/dhtmlxtoolbar_dhx_skyblue.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./inc/dhtmlxEditor/codebase/skins/dhtmlxeditor_dhx_skyblue.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./inc/index.css">

<script src="./inc/dhtmlxLayout/codebase/dhtmlxcommon.js" type="text/javascript"></script>	
<script src="./inc/dhtmlxLayout/codebase/dhtmlxlayout.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="./inc/dhtmlxLayout/codebase/dhtmlxcontainer.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="./inc/dhtmlxLayout/codebase/patterns/dhtmlxlayout_pattern4f.js" type="text/javascript"></script>	
<script src="./inc/dhtmlxToolbar/codebase/dhtmlxtoolbar.js" type="text/javascript"></script>	
<script src="./inc/dhtmlxEditor/codebase/dhtmlxeditor.js" type="text/javascript"></script>	

<script>
	var LayoutMain, LayoutNested1, LayoutNested2, Editor;

function doOnLoad() {
		LayoutMain = new dhtmlXLayoutObject("ParentId", "2U");
		LayoutMain.cells("a").setWidth(200);
		LayoutMain.cells("a").attachObject("ControlId");
		LayoutNested1 = LayoutMain.cells("b").view("first").attachLayout("4F");
		LayoutNested2 = LayoutMain.cells("b").view("second").attachLayout("3L");			
		LayoutNested1.cells("a").setWidth(200);
		Editor = LayoutNested1.cells("b").attachEditor();
	}
</script>
[/code]

have you found a solution to this yet as I am having a similar problem.
I have initalized my with XML as it’s part of a form and loaded into a view the editor shows correctly but does not allow any input. also if i use the value="" in the XML which is supposed to set a deafult value nothing show in the editor.
When i inspect the HTML the content cannot be found in he editors body tags…

ooops i’m using the pro version 3.6

Hello, Krolm
The only way to solve this issue is to update to the latest version (compatibility with newest browser version was added in v.3.6).