Error in Tabbar loading tab while loading another tab

I have the following issue:
When I’m loading a a Tab by setContentHref, if the tab hasn’t been loaded yet and meanwhile I try to create and load another tab, the width of the Tabbar component changes to 0 pixels.

Is there any way to solve this problem? How can I manage it? I tried to use onContentLoaded event but it doesn’t work when I open tabs from the menu and from another tab.

Thank you,
Nerea

Unfortunately we can’t reconstruct the same issue locally.
If it still occurs for you - please provide any kind of sample or demo link where it can be checked.

Here I send you a video with an example.

As you can see when I click on the menu and wait until the tab loads before clicking another menu option everything goes ok, but when I do the same action before the content of the tab is loaded something happens and the tabbar gets a wrong width.

Same thing happens if I try to open another form in a tab from another tab and mixing opening from tabs and menu options.
errorTabs.rar (18.8 KB)

I see the problem, but I’m still not sure why it occurs.
Most probably - it may be related to the some specific API calls in the above case, as problem does not occur for a local samples.

If issue still occurs - please provide any kind of a sample, or a demo link, where issue can be checked.

Ok, I’m going to try to check the code and I’ll let you know if I find something…

I could manage this problem doing the following: I don’t let the menu or another function to create another tab until the actual tab’s OnContentLoadEvent is not fired.

Doing this I think I have the problem under control.