Error insert into if I use render_sql with join

Hi,
I use rendere_sql becouse I need inner join.

$calendar->render_sql("Select calendario.*, userprofile.login_name, clienti.denominazione from calendario inner join userprofile on calendario.utente=userprofile.id inner join clienti on calendario.cliente=clienti.id and calendario.id_azienda=clienti.id_azienda where calendario.id_azienda=".$id_azienda, "event_id", "start_date,end_date,event_name,id_azienda,cliente,attivita,utente,login_name,denominazione");

Automatically “insert into” is create with inner join and cause SQL sintax error.

INSERT INTO calendario inner join userprofile on calendario.utente=userprofile.id inner join clienti on calendario.cliente=clienti.id and calendario.id_azienda=clienti.id_azienda(`start_date`,`end_date`,`event_name`,`id_azienda`,`cliente`,`attivita`,`utente`,`login_name`,`denominazione`) VALUES ('2017-01-26 08:20','2017-01-26 13:55','dsadsaadsads','1','1','1','1037','','')

How can I fix this and remove inner join in “insert into”?

Thanks

If you are using complex joins, the automatic data saving will not work for you. (* it can be used only if you are want to save data only in one table )
If you need to save data in multiple tables, try to use custom server side handlers, please check the next article

docs.dhtmlx.com/connector__php__ … lexqueries

Understand and fixed!
Thank you very much!