Error: SyntaxError: missing ; before statement

I am getting an error while trying to use the cf data connector with the mobile scheduler and I am not sure if the problem is with the connector or something else. The js error I am getting is:

Timestamp: 27/11/2012 15:18:53
Error: SyntaxError: missing ; before statement
Source File: domain.com/calendar/dhtmlxSc … e_debug.js
Line: 2587, Column: 34
Source Code:
]]><start_date></

Any help would be appreciated.

Please check that server-side script generates correct xml. If the xml is valid, please attached the complete demo that allows reproduce the problem locally (use static xml in this demo)

The XML is being created from the connector I would guess where can I find this XML so that I can send it to you.

Alex

You need to open the page with connector in a browser and save the result as xml file.

Please find attached the xml that the connector is creating. From what I can tell it is OK I even tried using it in one of the html samples and it seems to work.

The strange thing is that the calendar will not display existing entries but will create new ones that will show up in the database although once refreshed the they do not appear on the calendar.

I have also attached the part of the code that I use to create and send the XML to create the xml since it is pulling from a db with multiple users the calendar code uses custom sql to create the xml and not the standard render table.
conector code.zip (6.83 KB)

Hi,

The strange thing is that the calendar will not display existing entries but will create new ones that will show up in the database although once refreshed the they do not appear on the calendar.

We need a direct link to the page to recreate the problem.