Error type : LoadXML description : Incorrect XML occurs

Hi!,
First of all do not speak English so excuse the translation.
I’m thinking of buying the library to use gantt. But first we want to make to resolve the error: “Error type: LoadXML description: Incorrect XML OCCURS”
We are using the gantt with java connector. I was reading the forum and most of the explanations are made to the connector in php. And I also found explanations but the links are offline. I need to know where exactly I need to change and that I should change so that does not leave me more such error.
The error arises when wanting to create links between tasks.
I am grateful that can help me.

Gantt is a client side component so it works exactly the same with any backend code.
The only difference is the server side code that will generated data for the gantt, and will save any changes back to the database.

Check this topic
download/file.php?id=7120

It contains the updated connectors library, and snippet - how data servlet can be created for the gantt. In client side code you need to point the load command to such servlet and that is all.

Thanks for the answer. I understand that Gantt is a client-side component. The reason I explained that I use the java connector, it is because it is mentioned in the forum how to fix the error by adding a header in php in a certain place.
Note: I’m using the updated connectors library (java connector beta). The same error occurs. Eclipse shows the following exception:

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.dhtmlx.connector.JSONOptionsConnector cannot be cast to com.dhtmlx.connector.OptionsConnector
at com.dhtmlx.connector.GanttConnector.render(GanttConnector.java:122)
at com.dhtmlx.connector.BaseConnector.render_table(BaseConnector.java:264)
at com.dhtmlx.connector.BaseConnector.render_table(BaseConnector.java:232)
at gantt.JsonGanttDataServlet.configure(JsonGanttDataServlet.java:47)
at com.dhtmlx.connector.ThreadSafeConnectorServlet.doGet(ThreadSafeConnectorServlet.java:19)
at com.dhtmlx.connector.ThreadSafeConnectorServlet.doPost(ThreadSafeConnectorServlet.java:29)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:646)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:501)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:950)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:408)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1040)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:607)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:316)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.dhtmlx.connector.JSONOptionsConnector cannot be cast to com.dhtmlx.connector.OptionsConnector
at com.dhtmlx.connector.GanttConnector.render(GanttConnector.java:122)

Please update connector.jar with the attached one
If it still not work - try to switch to the xml based gantt connector ( GanttConnector instead of JSONGanttConnector, and “xml” as second parameter of the load command in the client side code )
connector-java.zip (302 KB)

It worked! Thank you!

I confirm.
Same error and this version of connector fix the problem.
Thank you.