Error when running for the first time.

I have installed dhtmlxScheduler.net to a web site being build with Visual Studio Express 2013.
I tried start the site, but am getting this error:

The files ‘/App_Code/CalendarEvent.cs’ and ‘/App_Code/BundleConfig.vb’ use a different language, which is not allowed since they need to be compiled together.

I solved this problem by making separate folders in the App_Code folder. One for VB and one for CS. Then in the Web.config file I added the bold lines below in the compilation section.

<compilation debug="true" targetFramework="4.5">
  <assemblies>
    <add assembly="System.Data.Linq, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>
  </assemblies>

I have a ASP.NET/VB.NET Webforms site I am trying to install the dhtmlScheduler to. When I try to compile, I get the following error. Any suggestions?

Error 1 Could not load type ‘ASP.Calendar’. C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\WebSites\WillowLane1\Calendar.aspx 1

I am trying to install the demo version into an existing ASP.NET/VB.NET website. Running into a lot of problems. Client wants this done by Tuesday. I am completely new to dhtmlxScheduler. I like it, and will want to use it for other projects if I can get it to work, but right now the Tuesday deadline is coming up. If I don’t have it working by then, I have to drop it from the project. If anyone would like to make a few extra dollars by installing this for me, let me know.

hi,
please do not create multiple topics on the same issue

The error occurs in iis if the .aspx page contains a reference to a code-behind module and if the application has not been built.

Please check the /bin folder of the project, if all correct it should contain two dlls - SchedulerAspNetVB.dll and DHTMLX.dll
If it is so and the issue still occurcs - try manually deleting bin and obj folders and rebuild project in Visual Studio

SchedulerAspNetVB.dll is not in the Bin folder. I search my entire computer, it is no place to be found (i.e. it is not here)? Can I download it separately?

Hi,
you need to compile a Scheduler.ASP.NET.VB project first.
Please open SchedulerAspNetVB.vbproj file in Visual Studio, if you use VS newer than VS2010, you’ll see the project update page (project files will be updated to your version of the visual studio).
After you run the project or select BUILD->Build Solution, the bin file will be created and the site could be deployed to iis

Thanks. It is working.

Installation of the scheduler for asp.net c# webform by following step by step the instructions at scheduler-net.com/docs/downloadi … ckage.html led to the following compilation error:

Error 1 Could not load type ‘ASP.Calendar’. C:\Calendar.aspx

The bin directory contains only one dll DHTMLX.dll
The scripts directory contains only one other directory dhtmlxScheduler which contains other directory and files (apperantly styles css, images etc).

Is something wrong with the package or with the instructions? How it should be fixed?